https://lectampa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/announcement.jpg 503 784 Morgan D https://lectampa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/LEC-logo-300x82.png Morgan D2023-10-07 12:01:072023-10-06 10:53:17Announcements
Week of October 8th through Octo 14th
- LEC Veterans! We want to show you our appreciation for all you’ve done for our country and us here at the LEC. We are celebrating you at our potluck luncheon on November 1st!
- Volunteers Don’t forget to come by for the luncheon Wednesday, October 11th!!!
- Bridge 2 is on Mondays from 1 to 3pm with John Chaplick!
- Art Conversations is bringing in guest speaker, Sal Patalano, on October 11th, Wednesday 1:00-3:00pm! Come and listen as he talks about his photography work over the years!
- Meditative Doodling is back! Sarah is hosting on Zoom Wednesdays from 10am to 12pm!
- Are You Interested! We have a couple awesome places we want to bring you; the Dali Museum and the Florida Museum of the Photographic Arts! But we need to know- Are You Interested? On the table is a brief description of where we want to go and a sign-up sheet! Let us know!
- Our LEC Birthday Celebration is coming up! We will be having an Art show, hosting a Silent Auction, and more! You can reserve a table to show and sell your work. It’s free for members and $10 for non-members, so hurry, it’s first come first serve!
- Call for Art for our Silent Auction! Artists—we will be conducting a silent auction as our fundraiser this year. You will not be receiving any commission on this—only our undying gratitude and the knowledge someone will be hanging your beautiful work up in their home! If you would like to contribute a piece of artwork, please do the following:
- Take a picture of your art – Do NOT bring it in.
- Email picture along with: Name, Medium, Dimensions, Title, & Price.
- Please put “Auction” in the subject line of your email
You are free to donate as many pieces as you like.
- Community Stepping Stones Art Auction is back! They’re looking for artworks for their 3rd Sunday in the Park Fundraiser on November 12th. 100% of the proceeds will support Community Stepping Stones! Canvases will be in this week and must be turned in Friday October 27th!
Save the Dates!
- October 18th! Jayne’s Book Launch; “Raising the Dead”! She will be reading an excerpt from the book and doing signings! Refreshments provided!
- November 1st is our Veterans Potluck Luncheon!
- November 4th is our LEC Celebration! Happy 43rd Birthday to us!
- November 15th Thanks Gibbons Potluck