https://lectampa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/announcement.jpg 503 784 Morgan D https://lectampa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/LEC-logo-300x82.png Morgan D2023-11-18 12:01:482023-11-17 12:43:46Announcements Nov 19th – 25th
Week of November 19th through November 25th
- Beginning Drawing with Arleen Mariotti will meet December 1st and 8th.
- Chair Yoga will not meet December 1st. Yoga will continue on the 8th.
- Artist Conversations is December 13th from 12 to 2pm. We are bringing in a surprise guest speaker from noon to one.
- Photo Club has issued December’s challenge: “December Holiday Cheer”. Lights and decorations, day and night, submit your photos and join the photo club on December 20th at 1:30pm on Zoom.
- The Florida State Fair applications are due to us by November 29th and it is $5 per entry. You can apply in person or online at floridastatefair.com. If you apply online please print out the form and proof of payment and turn it into Morgan. IF YOUR APPLICATION AND PAYMENT ARE NOT HERE BY WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 29th WE WILL NOT BE TAKING YOUR ARTWORK TO THE FAIR.
- Are You Interested in Mah Jongg? The LEC has been getting calls about an additional Mah Jongg class. We are also looking for an instructor. The sign up sheet is on the resource table in the activity room or you can email us at [email protected].
- We want to celebrate our Veterans all month long. Thank you to our LEC Veterans for your service; Betty Hagan, Marty Kledzik, Tim Gibbons, Campbell Buchanan, Rick Austin, John Chaplick, Lionel Sanchez, Patricia Korducavich, and Steven Elliot.
- We will be closed November 22nd – 24th for Thanksgiving- We hope you have a wonderful holiday.