https://lectampa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/announcement.jpg 503 784 Morgan D https://lectampa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/LEC-logo-300x82.png Morgan D2023-10-29 12:01:462023-10-25 14:15:38Announcements October 29th – November 4th
Week of October 29th through November 4th
- LEC Veterans – Join us November 1st for our luncheon honoring you. If you haven’t turned in your form and photograph please do so to Morgan ASAP. Don’t forget to RSVP for the luncheon as well.
- November 4th is our big Birthday Celebration. Join us and check out all of the fun things we’ve got going on like our Make and Take Station, skilled artists selling their works, our Silent Auction and more. If you’d like to reserve a table, sign up ASAP on the sign up sheet in the activity room.
- Beginning Drawing with Arleen is on starting Fridays from 10:00 to Noon starting Nov 3rd for 4 weeks. A supply list is available with Arleen and Morgan.
- Meditative Doodling is back. Sarah is hosting on Zoom Wednesdays from 10am to 12pm.
- Janice instructs Pastels on Thursdays from 1-3. Join in and learn all the ways you can create beautiful works of art with pastels. Morgan would be happy to give you a Supply List.
- Artist Conversations guest speaker, Cort Hartle, will be here November 8th from 1:00-3:00 to talk to us about their work and process.
- The Florida State Fair is taking applications for the 2024 Art show. The applications and payments are due to us by November 29th and it is $5 per entry. You can apply here in person or online at the floridastatefair.com.
- Are You Interested– in Spanish? We are thinking about starting a beginner’s conversational Spanish class in the spring but we need to know if you’re interested. Please sign the form on the resource table in the activity room if you want to learn Spanish in a small group setting.
Save the Dates!
- November 15th ThanksGibbons Potluck – Sign up sheets are on the resource table in the activity room.