This is a come and play Mah Jongg three hour session. We are using tiles, and the 2021 American Mah Jongg Card.
- For those who have had vaccines, masks will be optional
- 6 foot Social Distancing when moving about the room, will be practiced, but up to attendee’s discretion.
- Drinks and Snacks will not be available or shared, bottled water will be available.
We highly recommend that you have been vaccinated for the safety of yourself and our members.
Please read the following questions:
- Are you having any Coronavirus symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, cough, sudden loss of taste or smell, sudden loss of hearing?
- Any other flu or cold symptoms such as new gastrointestinal upset, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, vomiting, joint pain, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you had contact with any confirmed or suspected Coronavirus variants positive patients in the last 14 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household in quarantine?
- Have you traveled outside of our region in the past 14 days?
If you have answered YES to one or more questions, you may not register for an in-person class or enter the LEC building!
If you answered NO to ALL of these questions, you may attend class.