The Life Enrichment Center Book Club
Every Third Tuesday
Time 12:30 pm to 3 pm
LEC Members: Free/ Non Members $5
October 19 Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea by Thomas Cahill
November 16 Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
Our club will choose our book selections in advance to allow time for members to locate and reserve copies. Each member will provide the LEC with a list of approximately 5 book recommendations for the other members to vote on for the month assigned to them. We should try to provide a variety of genres and authors for our fellow club members to choose from. We should also try to get our choices submitted to the LEC as soon as possible, to provide adequate time for voting and securing the titles chosen.
The calendar as agreed to:
- Key West Literary Society https://www.kwls.org/
- Audio Library Florida https://flopac.klas.com/
- Anyone can search the National Library Service (NLS) catalog http://nlscatalog.loc.gov/ but only registered library patrons can place orders for books. To order via the web at https://flopac.klas.com/ you must first contact us by telephone (1-800-226-6075) or email ([email protected]) to verify your account and obtain a password.
Where to buy used books:
- The Paperback Exchange Bookstore can be visited in Pasco on 52 in Port Richey also has an online store. 6412 Ridge Rd, Port Richey, FL 34668 (727) 845-3494 http://www.pbx-
- MoJo Book and records on 2540 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612 http://www.mojotampa.com/
- Abe Books Https://Abebooks.com
- Amazon.. search for book title, click used books, look for ones in good condition- and search by lowest price + shipping