Gentle Yoga with Natalie Courtney ON ZOOM/In Person
MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS
3:30 PM TO 4:30 PM
$6 Members/ $8 Non Members
Cultivate a deeper state of awareness and concentration in this gentle yoga class. We will focus on the most essential yoga poses for creating openness, inner peace, and healing from the inside out. This practice will bring lightness, ease and clarity to your body, mind and spirit. Modifications and variations will be provided, beginners and seasoned students are welcome. You will need a chair, strap, water and wear comfortable clothing. You will not be using a mat, or getting on the floor in this class.
Our class themes will focus on gratitude, love, quieting the mind, surrender, cultivating peace.
Natalie Courtney is a foodie, wine lover, artist, and Yoga instructor with a unique teaching style. She has over 700 hours of Yoga training and is a registered Yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and comfortable shoes. Bring an open mind to stretch and be present!
$6 LEC Member / $8 Non-Member After you register for the class an email will be sent to you with the zoom link to join the meeting. Thank you!
- Masks are highly recommended
- We are limiting the number of attendees, you must register online, and spots are on a first come, first serve basis!
- 6 foot Social Distancing will be practiced
- We highly recommend that you have been vaccinated for the safety of yourself and our members.
- Due to the outbreak of Covid variants, we hope that you will stay safe and follow guidelines below!
Please read the following questions:
- Are you having any Coronavirus symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, cough, sudden loss of taste or smell, sudden loss of hearing?
- Any other flu or cold symptoms such as new gastrointestinal upset, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, vomiting, joint pain, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you had contact with any confirmed or suspected Coronavirus variants positive patients in the last 14 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household in quarantine?
- Have you traveled outside of our region in the past 14 days?
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]