This in-person class is closed to new students at this point. We hope to resume regular class in the future.
- This class will only occur weather permitting it will occur outside in the LEC parking lot.
- Parking in church parking lot is necessary to allow for enough space.
- All students are required to wear a mask the entire class.
- All students are required to social distance by 12 feet or more.
- All students are required to register in the form below.
- There is a limited number of attendees allowed, former regular attendees are given precedent.
- Payment may be processed through the form below or mailed.
- Cash and checks can be mailed to: Life Enrichment Center 9704 North Boulevard, Tampa FL 33612
- No cash or checks will be accepted during class.
- Emergency contact information is required in the form below for attendance.
- If you have any symptoms related to any virus, please do not attend class.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with Covid, please wait over two weeks to attend class.
- Wear comfortable clothing for ease of movement.
- The LEC is closed, students should not enter the building unless absolutely necessary.
- A list of all attendees will be created by Dr. Chen, and a photo will be taken each class instead of a sign in sheet.
We apologize for all of the stipulations for this class, but we are doing our best to keep everyone safe!
If you have any questions regarding any of this information please call the Life Enrichment Center at: 813-932-0241.
Yang Style Tai Chi helps improve balance, stamina, and bone density. It reduces blood pressure and provides overall health benefits.