Tuesdays, and Thursdays 10:00 am (Moderators sign in 10 minutes early to help with any technical issues, or for first time zoom users!!)
$6 Members/ $ 8 LEC Non Members
Enjoy a 50-minute total fitness experience under the direction of Kristin.
Burn fat, tone muscle, improve balance and flexibility.
This class incorporates moderate levels of cardiovascular condition, balance & stability, flexibility and strengthening.
Equipment needed: water, band, weights, chair, sneakers, and a smile!!
- 20 minutes: Warm-up with bands, resistance bands, hand weights and Silver Sneakers ball.
- 20 minutes: Low impact cardio
- Last 10 minutes: Stretching and chair yoga to cool down.
Kristin’s goal: Create a class environment where everyone feels good about themselves despite challenges or physical limitations. Empower students to meet or exceed their own health and fitness goals.
Kristin’s Motto: “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – Dr. Maya Angelou
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
- Certified InstruMix Instructor (specialized music therapy for seniors with dementia)
- Certified Water Aerobics Instructor for United States Water Fitness Association
- Certified Silver Sneakers Instructor: Balance & Stability, Yoga, Chair Yoga, Classic, Circuit, Boom and Splash
- Certified Spinning Instructor through Madd Dog
- CPR/AED & First Aid Certifications