Classic Zoom Low Impact Fitness by Joan
Begins February 10, 2021
Wednesdays and Friday 10:00 am to 10:50 We sign in 20 minutes early to help with any technical issues, or for first time zoom users!!
$6 Members/ $ 8 LEC Non Members
Enjoy a 50 minute total fitness experience under the direction of Joan Hill a certified Aerobics instructor, Silver Sneakers Instructor and personal trainer!
Burn fat, tone muscle, and improve fitness!!
This class incorporates moderate levels of cardiovascular condition, balance, flexibility and strengthening.
Equipment needed: Water, Chair, Resistance Bands, small hand weights. 2,3,4, Lbs. are the norm , Small Silver Sneaker Ball, sneakers and a smile!!
- 20 minutes: Warm-up, and low impact aerobics… marching, step touch, grapevines etc.
- 20 minutes using Chair, hand weights and band… “resistant training”
- Last 10 minutes Stretching with a cool down.
health, by delivering great energy and laughter!
- Certified through “International Fitness Professionals Association” (IFPA) as an Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer,
- Functional Muscle Training Specialist and Sports Nutrition.
- Silver Sneaker instructor:
- Certified Health Coach through, Dr. Sears Wellness Institute