LEC Book Club ZOOM
Every Third Tuesday
Time 12:30 pm to 3 pm
We are a social group of individuals who love to read. We meet one day each month to discuss a book which members have decided on, by vote, the previous month. Joining our book club affords individuals an opportunity to make new friends while pursuing their love of reading. Members are often introduced to book genres they might not normally read. Books that are chosen provoke discussions that are thoughtful and respectful. Our lifetime experiences, when shared with the group, bring more meaning to what we have read.
The book chosen for this month’s reading is ‘The Maid’ by Nita Prose. It is a whodunit murder mystery with a quirky oddball character (Molly) at its center. I expect, however, that discussion will focus more on Molly and her condition than on the plot itself.
- Key West Literary Society https://www.kwls.org/
- Audio Library Florida https://flopac.klas.com/
- Anyone can search the National Library Service (NLS) catalog http://nlscatalog.loc.gov/ but only registered library patrons can place orders for books. To order via the web at https://flopac.klas.com/ you must first contact us by telephone (1-800-226-6075) or email ([email protected]) to verify your account and obtain a password.
- The Paperback Exchange Bookstore can be visited in Pasco on 52 in Port Richey also has an online store. 6412 Ridge Rd, Port Richey, FL 34668 (727) 845-3494 http://www.pbx-
- MoJo Book and records on 2540 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612 http://www.mojotampa.com/
- Abe Books Https://Abebooks.com
- Amazon.. search for book title, click used books, look for ones in good condition- and search by lowest price + shipping